Ever been on a fourth or fifth date with someone, only to realize that you’re having a hard time deciding where things are going? You need to tap into your chemistry.
Let me first explain to you very quickly what chemistry really is, so you can have a better understanding of what you need to do with a prosperous candidate. What we call “chemistry” sometimes takes time to develop. Chemistry is an exchange of DNA—a reaction we experience when someone is close by. This wonderful feeling can’t be controlled by our rational mind; it is given to us by nature and is activated by pheromones—the scented sex hormones that make us bond physically with someone just by smelling them. It’s that great! Sometimes the connection between two people starts up by being very strong but then dissipates (the flame burns out). Other times it takes more than one date for the vibe to appear—for the essence of this other person to take us over.
Here Is What I Want You to Think About When Going Out With Someone New:
Give them three days. Go out with them three times. Don’t just give them one day or two—give them three. Let the hormones kick in.
- Listen and observe without putting your own thoughts, feelings, and desires into the equation.
- Follow your instinct, which means feel your feelings in your stomach. The first impression about what he or she says to you will be felt, and you will know it. Please, don’t rationalize or justify harsher words. Men say exactly what they are thinking, usually. This also goes for women in their masculine energy. So you can have a better idea about what I am talking about, in the next chapter I will explain more about masculine and feminine energy and how they interact.
For now, let me show you a list of men (and women) who should avoid going out with more than once:
- If the guy is married.
- If the guy is going through a breakup (meaning he has been single for less than six months).
- If the guy has been separated less than a year—he is still grieving.
- If the guy has a girlfriend (more than a year)—he is officially in a relationship.
- If the guy travels a lot for work. Five days a week is not acceptable—he is married to his job.
- If the guy lives in another state—you are not compatible.
- If the guy tells you he is a player or has commitment issues—he is warning you.
- If you are having a cybernetic relationship. (You first need to meet the guy, see if there is chemistry, and see whether or not your body and his body like each other before building a castle in the air).
- If the guy is a coworker (please don’t mix work with romance), he most likely won’t last in the long run.
- If the guy doesn’t have a job to sustain himself
Please, don’t waste your precious time with someone who doesn’t have the time to invest in you and the relationship. Remember, in life, it is not who you attract but who you keep that matters. You are responsible for what you welcome and keep. Your experience is the result of what you think, say, and do.
This article has been extracted from my already self published ebook “ how to find the love of your life in three dates “