Oh the weather outside is frightful…but shopping for Bae is worse. December is meant to be a joyous month filled with the three ‘F’s – feasting, festivities and fun! The last thing we want you to worry about, is tackling the dreadful shopping list tucked away in your jacket pocket.
To make it a December to remember for you and your Boo, I have put together this ultimate gift guide. The list below is meant to assist you in crossing off those last items on the list and perhaps inspire your very own winning gift idea!
Gift Guide For:
The Outdoors-man/Outdoors-woman – If your SO loves the great outdoors, you’re in complete gift-buying heaven. You have a broad scope of items; including, new camping equipment, outdoor wearables, and hiking books! And don’t forget stocking stuffers – a whistle, pocket knife and headlamp.
- 12 Piece Camp Cook Set – Meeting your ‘glamping’ needs
- The Ultimate Hikers Gear Guide, Second Edition – Discover your next hike!
- Couples Sleeping Bag – Make camping romantic…
The Music Snob – Record players, turntables and vinyls have made a HUGE comeback this year! Get lost in nostalgia with these gift ideas for every music junkie.
- Record player – Now very aesthetically pleasing to the eye!
- Vintage vinyl – Get your hands on The Beatles White Album
- Speakers – Boost up your sound quality with Bose
The Fitness King and Queen – The latest active wear technology is much appreciated by the hardcore gym-goers, early morning runners and spin cycle maniacs.
- Fitbit – Track all your results with this gadget
- The Hottest Splatter Reflective Gear – Night joggers, you’re welcome!
- New Nikes – Everyone needs a backup pair of Nikes
The Foodie – My personal favorite to buy for. Foodies will beam Christmas morning if they unwrap the latest Kitchen Aid Mixer attachment, Le Creuset Dutch Oven, or chef’s knife.
- Le Creuset anything – The finest of French Cookware
- 2016 most notable cookbooks – Every foodie has a crush on Anthony Bourdain, check out his latest cook book, Appetites
- Cooking lessons – You can find classes that specialize in all types of cuisine (Thai, Bread Making, Italian)
The Bookworm – Besides buying the latest New York Times Bestseller, take a peak at these modern inventions for every bookworm.
- Kindle Reader – No more running to the store to buy Grisham’s latest thriller
- Reading Blanket – To keep cozy in the reading nook
- Book Bath Caddie – For those who read everywhere, including the bath!
The Animal Lover – If your partner has been making those subtle hints about how he/she would absolutely love a fur baby, then you may need to take the plunge, grow your family, and adopt a kitten, or puppy or both!
- Adopt puppy or kitten – But seriously, just do it.
- Bling for Bowser – Because Bowser can never have too many outfits/collars/bow ties – The shortcut to any pet owners heart.
- Pet Picture Frame – A great addition to the home is framing those who live in it!
The Techy – For every gizmo loving tech geek, this will keep them excited for at least a month, before the next gadget is made available.
- Bag Tag Portable Charger – For the globetrotting Techy!
- Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker – To accompany your Bo’s Star Wars egg cups of course
- Virtual Keyboards – Because VR is the coolest
The Movie Critic – Does your partner absolutely love going to the movies? Easy!
- Cineplex E-Gift Card – The gift that keeps on giving!
- Director’s Cuff Links – Outside the box gift idea for the aspiring Director
- At Home Movie Gift Basket – Pig out on junk food in the comforts of your own home!
The Person Who Seems To Have Everything – I understand your pain! This person is always the trickiest one to buy for, because when they want something, they tend to buy it themselves, leaving you racking your brain for inspo. Here’s an idea – give them something they would never think to buy themselves – an experience!
- Weekend Trip – Maybe its the next town over, a quick road trip or even a flight away.
- Couples Spa Day – There is nothing better than being pampered!
- Staycation – Book a local hotel for an overnight stay.