Feelin’ down about love today? We got your back. Here are our favorite inspirational quotes about love:
1. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.” — Andre Breton
3. “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” — Anaïs Nin
4. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”— Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”— Julia Roberts
6. “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” — Lucille Ball
7. “Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.”– Oprah Winfrey
8. “Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.” ― Osho
9. “If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.”― Sherrilyn Kenyon
10. “People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.”
What are your favorite inspirational quotes about love? Let us know in the comments section below!